12 September 2013

Be Our Guest

A long time ago, I decided to redo the guest room... a very tiny room, but a room I could see chock full of cute.   I've worked on a few things, but hit a bit snag when I moved my daughter in there so I could start on redoing her room.  (Yes, starting a new project without finishing the first one :).
I've been working on a quilt for a while using mainly Ruby from Bonnie & Camille and Redwork Renaissance (both from Moda Fabrics).  I love using precuts - find out more about them here if you don't already know... in this case charm packs.  They are a cheap way to get a variety of fabric for a good price.
I starting cutting up my charm packs and sewing then back together.



I decided on straight line quilting and used a sheet I found at Goodwill (in Baton Rouge... thanks Tifani :)) for the backing.  I love to use sheets if I decide not to use a pieced back.

I still need to bind it.


My daughter was my photo assistant... see how excited she was? ;)

3 comments:

Sant Family said...

I want to be your guest! That sheet was a major score! I am so glad that you found it! I love what you did. You are so talented! I love you!

PS I also love your A's nails. And her.

JsprDevl99 said...

Wow quilt is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Or maybe you are new too the online world and are looking for some
great ways to build up your traffic. Customers whho find tyeir way onto one of these pages will see your banner,
and any that click and buy will result in a commission for you.
Be sure to thank clientele personally oor send out thank-you cards if they're able to
take an individual new to your beauty shop.

Also visit my website: facebook text marketing