Pages

17 June 2011

just curious...

i've realized that as i surf the big, wide world of blogs... i'm like a little kid.
fascinated by pictures... it takes some doing to get me reading.  
am i alone in this?

now, some blogs are written by some truly witty and downright funny people.  
take this blog for example.  
eye candy for sure!  i sigh with every post - dreaming of my own farm house - decorated with all her beautiful colors... but she also includes such wit and interest in every post.  what a woman!

do you have any favorites blogs that have the best of both worlds?  
or  did i lose you with no pictures ;)...? 
hope you are having a wonderful day!

4 comments:

Cindy said...

Thanks for the Meadowbrook Farm link. I love it!! I gonna keep an eye on that one!

Teresa said...

Heavens to Betsy! Thank you so much for the blog love! What a treat to pop over and see this. How very, very sweet. I hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

Sant Family said...

You know that I read you every time you update. People I do not know, I need pictures. Unless your name is CJane and Meanest Mom. They are about the only infrequent picture poster blogs I read.

I think it's important to have a purpose for your blog. I don't get a lot of comments, but it's mainly for me - it's lazy scrapbooking.

You are so amazing and creative, and I love your pictures, so I definitely think you should have more pictures to show your amazingness!

Stephanie Ryan said...

I'm the same way. But, I am usually happy when I take the time to read the posts. I have a small group of blogs that I always read. Don't feel bad, it's normal. Just glad you stop by my blog and look around!