Pages

27 December 2011

giving this a whirl...

i hope you had a very merry Christmas :)


i saw this on pinterest and fell in total love with everything about it. my friend tifani and i are going to make this together... apart :) mine here at my home and hers at her home. anyone else want to join in??

the tutorial is from aesthetic nest and can be found here.

i ordered the chevron fabric from fabric.com and found the flannel for the back at joann's... they had a major flannel sale right after thanksgiving (the lines were absolutely insane!! but the express cutting line went fast :)


i picked the flannel for the color... since it will all be cut once i finish the many lines of sewing.
no too much progress yet, but it will probably be like the rest of my projects. i have 'a.d.d.' - or something like it when it comes to projects :)

oh, i am still going to update on the guest room - it's just the guest came before i could snap a pic and i figured i would wait until they left...

1 comment:

Sant Family said...

Okay. I am starting this tomorrow. I just have a little quandary ... I only could find one yard of the chevron fabric I loved so I am going to have to add on and extend the chevrons or something ... I don't know. I will look at it really hard tomorrow and hope something amazing comes to my mind! I can't wait to see yours all finished!