Pages

14 April 2010

i'm still here...


Yes indeedy - I am still here, just zipping right along. 
Actually, I feel SO much better than I have in a very long time 
(this is when you hear the Hallelujah Chorus ringing in your ears)... and happily, we are still remodeling. No complaining, it's just that all of our living room furniture is scattered all around the rest of the house (not to mention books, radios, etc.), 
so my attention has been focused elseware. 

Unfortunately, no recent time spent in my messy sewing room (well protected by my Coop - seen above). 

Hopefully in the VERY near future I will be able to show you what we've been up to.
Does anyone else forget to take a bunch of before pictures, 
or am I the only one, halfway through the project to think, 
"Oh no! I forgot again!"?
Please assure me that I am not :)
Hope all of you are enjoying some fabulous weather. Have a wonderful day :)
I'm off to mow the yard...

No comments: