Pages

01 April 2010

gee i'm glad that cows can't fly... and other random thoughts

birdie, birdie in the sky...
why'd you do it - on my van side view mirrors...



not to mention all the other neighbors cars and people who visit us!

This is the offender - now known as either "poop bird" or "doo doo bird" in these parts.  We are remodeling and can't park in the garage right now.  I took my van to the car wash and felt so much better, BUT he/she has already started up again!!!

On the random thoughts side of things... Did you know that if you hold up a water bottle in front of your face, you can get a cool picture like this?


Our #2 son had some french toast and found this on his plate - untouched photos - I promise...



Cool, huh?  (Or is it small things amuse small minds? :)

Lastly, but most important - a HUGE thank you to all those that have wished me


My surgery went well, but the verdict is still out as to whether or not I am done with all this.  People were so very kind to our family.  Lots of yummy food - and even an ice cream cake (pictured above).  My daughter asked if I could be "sick" a bit longer.  I had not done much in the cooking department the last while, so everyone was very grateful, but I think most of all me.  Thanks so much.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I was out driving yesterday and thought, "That looks like Elizabeth's van." As we passed, yep it was. The side was covered in bird poop.

Love you, Terry

Sant Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.