Pages

28 December 2012

It's a keeper...

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas.  I loved being with family... and we dodged the BIG snow :) (unhappy face from my kids).

I have been working on some of this and some of that...   

I found this soooo cute tutorial for a coin purse at where the orchids grow blog...

It is for an adorable coin purse using hexagons.  I made one for my Mom for Christmas (did I take a picture??  of course not - I forgot).

But, I decided to make myself one - more simple... no hexagons, just fabric I love.  I still am trying to follow/figure out her tutorial for the assembly.  I know this sounds weird, but I would rather make up my own pattern than try to follow one.  I feel like I am trying to bend my brain in half.

This is what I made:


I still want to work out some kinks, and then maybe a tutorial...



I hope you are enjoying your holidays :)  Talk with you soon :)

No comments: