Pages

22 March 2010

whatcha lookin at??

I spend quite a bit of time at my kitchen sink and realized I needed a change of scenery, so this is what I came up with...

 These are some coasters I found on clearance.  They have a spot in the back to slide a picture into...  I've had these up for a bit.  I think I will change them out soon for some brighter fabric. 


I found this cute nest this weekend at the most ADORABLE shop - The Robin's Nest.  (I'll be blogging about the shop soon).  The urn was a Goodwill find and the pillow...
 I fell in love with it on a trip to Nauvoo, Illinois a few years ago.  It is a good reminder for me :)

The silver bells were a Crate and Barrel find at Christmas clearance.  I LOVE these pastel colored candy corns!  (A tip from the owner at The Robin's Nest.)
You can find them at Michael's!  They are in a vase from IKEA (oh how I wish we had an IKEA here!!!)
The little votive holder - a dollar store find.

I made the wreath Saturday night.  I haven't done that in years.  I grabbed a small simple grapevine wreath and greenery and flowers at Michael's.  Cheap therapy...

So, here's my "spot".  Hope you are looking at happy things.
I might not be around here for a few days... more surgery tomorrow.  Oh me, Oh my.  I hope this will be the last one for a long while - if not ever :)
Hope you have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Laura said...

What a soothing yet festive spot. I never knew pastel candy corn existed.
I'm off to Michael's.

I enjoyed visiting this morning while having my coffee and I am now a follower!

Laura

White Spray Paint